We Have Grown into MyPlogger.com

Submit your link to myplogger here

Featured

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My trip to Johor

Last Monday my family and I went to Johor to visit my grandmother and all uncles relatives in conjunction of Chinese New Year. Everything was fine that day until an incident happend. That day, we rode in our 6 years old Proton Wira to Salang, Johor where my grandma lives. We started our journey at about 9 a.m and reach there by 1 p.m. I had a chit chat there with all the relatives until 4 p.m I followed my unt and cousins back to Melaka. On our way back we stop at a temple for a pray. Then we continue our journey back to Melaka. My family took off at 6 p.m and took the high way while my unt, cousins and I took the old road. When we reach Tangkak(Melaka), I had receive a call from my mother saying that the car had broke down at Tangkak toll (what a coincidence) and being tow to the nearest repair shop. My unt who was driving the car made a U turn to go to the repair shop.


When we reach to the repair shop, we saw the whole engine was on the floor in pieces. My unt and the mechanic had a quarrel over the engine because she thought it was a scamp. The mechanic gave alot of excuses on why he took the engine off the car. The mechanic also said that the car will only be fixed on monday. Knowing that nothing more that could be done, my family, cousins and my unt decided to go back to Melaka. My unt had called her rich friend to fetch my family back to Melaka. 30 minutes after the call my unt's friend came with a Merc S class and fecthed my family back to Melaka.

My Family went back to karak, Pahang but I stayed at Melaka. Since my father will take the car on Monday I will be joining him back to Karak.

No comments:

CNET Download.com Top Rated Windows Titles

CNET Download.com Top Rated Design Titles

Download.com Music: Top Downloads (for the previous week)